Never Pay For A Repair Twice!
When you’re on the road, the unexpected can happen. That’s why we provide a 3 Year 36,000 mile Warranty and 12 months of Roadside Assistance for most repairs in writing on every Invoice. That’s how confident we are in our parts and our staff. You can relax knowing that wherever and whenever you drive, we’ll take care of you and get you back on the road. Take advantage of the protection and peace of mind this coverage provides and enjoy your travels!
*This limited warranty only covers issues related to repairs and services performed previously at Precision Auto Repair and does not transfer with the change of vehicle ownership.
To obtain an Auto Repair Warranty Service on a repair performed by us when you’re local:
- Call the office during normal business hours at 413-363-0306. We’ll schedule you in at the next available appointment. Possibly even the same day!
Need an answer after business hours when you’re local? No problem!
- Email us at info@PrecisionAutoRepair.biz or call the main office and leave us a message at 413-363-0306.
- Please note: This e mail address and voicemail are only monitored M-F 7:30 am – 5 pm (excluding holidays). Calls and e mails are returned promptly during business hours
- At that point you can feel free to leave the vehicle in our secure and monitored parking lot and place the keys in the after-hours drop slot on the front of the building. We will contact you during normal business hours to confirm your concern.
- Or someone will be in contact with you during normal business hours to schedule you in at the next available appointment.
It’s that simple!
To obtain Nationwide Auto Repair Warranty Service on a repair when more than 25 miles away from Precision Auto Repair:
- Call Extra Mile Assurance at 877.344.3383 for approval and/or referral to a participating facility
- The repair facility will contact the Extra Mile Assurance Warranty Administrator for authorization prior to service
- Once authorized, your warranty repair will be performed by the approved repair facility
You must keep a copy of the original Invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty (if you do not have it we can provide you or the other repair facility with a copy). If warranty work is performed, you must temporarily surrender possession of the original repair invoice or a legible copy of the same.
To contact Extra Mile Assurance for repairs more than 25 miles from us:
Extra Mile Assurance Warranty Administrator
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Toll Free # 877-344-3383
Our facility warrants that most repairs and services performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the vehicle.
“Life” is based on the length of ownership of the vehicle. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance at a licensed repair facility during the warranty period.
Failure to perform “reasonable and necessary maintenance” at a licensed repair facility will be deemed when the vehicle’s service schedule has lapsed more than 6 months or 6,ooo miles. Whichever comes first.
Warranty costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we have the option to perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or refund the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds.
A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the vehicle has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the warranty administrator of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return their vehicle for a replacement of parts, if applicable, or a refund, in either case, subject to deduction of a reasonable charge of usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under any law.
What is covered by the 3 Year 36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty?
The 3 Year 36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services, subject to the exclusions listed within:
- Air Conditioning, heating, and climate control systems
- Brake system (wearable items such as brake pads or shoes are only covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first)
- Brake pads or shoes
- 12 month/ 12,000 mile warranty only
- Engine Cooling System
- Excludes: thermostats and water pumps
- Electrical system, including the starting & charging systems
- Excludes: Batteries
- Engine performance, drivability repairs
- Excludes: Servicable and wearable parts such as spark pugs, filters, belts, hoses, points, condensers, caps, rotors, and any other wearable or serviceable part not listed
- Exhaust system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Electronic engine management system & on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake & suspension computers)
- Cruise control system
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts & driveshafts
- Other minor repairs not listed but detailed on your Invoice
See repairs & services excluded from the limited warranty in the section below
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, overheating, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, and alteration or “tampering with” (by anyone other than us or our employees). Our employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor make any promises in addition to those contained within this warranty. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES .
Additional expenses may incur as the result of faulty repair or service in which case will only be covered by our in house warranty when the repair is performed at our facility. If repairs can not be made at our facility and no contact was made with our facility to allow us to remedy the problem and the customer later seems restitution for an issue we were never made aware of then proper documentation including pictures and a written Invoice are provided by another licensed repair facility. Additional supporting documentation will be needed to support a consistent service history on any vehicle that has lapsed more than 6 months or 6,000 miles based on our service records. No exceptions will be made.
Declined repairs that result in subsequent damage causing an otherwise covered part to fail will not be covered under this warranty.
Repairs and services excluded from the Limited Warranty
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or service(s) except as listed in the section “What is covered by this Limited Warranty”. Even though we may cover a repair under our in house warranty for the the Life of your ownership of the vehicle, the following repairs are excluded from being warrantied “Nationwide”. Specifically excluded are any engine, transmission, clutch or differential repairs, associated gaskets and seals or assembly replacement of the same. Also excluded are auto body, paint, molding, glass repairs, tires, and any used parts. Commercial vehicles are excluded from nationwide coverage.
Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty Details
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by us who is so named on your original Invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle.
If you are less than 25 miles away from our facility, you must return to us for any warranty repairs. If you are more than 25 miles away from us, then you must call the Warranty Administrator prior to any warranty repair work being performed, at 877-344-3383, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Friday (EST), Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, excluding holidays. The Administrator will provide you with the nearest location to you that accepts this warranty. If it is determined that there are no locations near you that accept this warranty, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating Repair Facility in your area. If the non-participating Repair Facility will not accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original Invoice (or legible copy, Don’t worry if you lost this. We can provide you with another copy, just give us a call) and subsequent warranty repair Invoice (or legible copy) to the Administrator for review, within 90 days of the date of repair. If your vehicle is inoperable and you are further than 25 miles from our facility, you may be eligible for certain towing benefits, to a maximum of $75.00. You may also be eligible for Rental Car benefits if your car cannot be repaired the same day due to circumstances beyond your control. The maximum benefit would be for 2 days at a maximum of $40.00 per day, as determined by the Warranty Administrator. You could also be eligible for hotel stay coverage of 1 night at a max of $80 total.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
A roadside assistance benefit is provided to you for free just for having your service performed by us. The benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice from us and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific customer and vehicle identified on the original invoice. You must purchase a minimum of $25 of services to be eligible for roadside services – these services and dollar amounts must be listed on your invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.
If you are in need of roadside assistance you must call 877.344.3383 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay directly for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange dispatch. Submit your claim within sixty (60) days of service. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.
If you are in need of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Call Extra Mille Assurance Roadside Assistance at 877-344-3383
- Pay directly for the requested service
- Stay with the vehicle until the service provider arrives
- Submit your claim within 60 days or service to be reimbursed up to $75.00
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of service:
A photocopy of the original invoice from us identifying the services originally performed.
Your complete name, address, and telephone number
A photocopy of the paid Invoice for roadside assistance from a valid and licensed service provider. This paid Invoice must detail the name, address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific customer as well as the year, make, model, and VIN number on the vehicle.
Submit all Roadside Assistance Claims to:
Extra Mile Assurance Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Services eligible to be provided through the Roadside Assistance program:
- Towing – Your vehicle will be towed back to us (if within 25 miles) or to the nearest qualified repair facility
- Lock Out Service – Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance – Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid, and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay the cost of the actual fluids delivered
- Jump Start – The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged
The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.
Who Makes This Warranty?
This warranty is made and will be serviced by Precision Auto Repair and Extra Mile Assurance. This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser, and the motor vehicle identified on the original repair invoice. It applies only during warranty periods stated above. Warranty repair costs are covered up to the cost of the original repair.
While we hope you never have an issue with your vehicle after purchasing one, we want you to know that in the event that happens we have you covered.
Standard Sales Warranty
- 90 days or 3,750 miles on vehicles with less than 40,000 miles
- 60 days or 2,500 miles on vehicles with 40,001 to 80,000 miles
- 30 days or 1,250 miles on vehicles with 80,001 to 125,000
Precision Used Car Warranty
In addition to the standard sales warranty listed above all vehicles sold by us come with
- Free 1st hour of diagnosis for any issues that arise after the standard warranty expires
- 5% off any and all services or repairs for life
Warranties are non transferable
Having Service performed under warranty
In the event that you need service or repairs under warranty please do the following.
- Call 413.363.0306 M-F 7:30 am-5 pm
- EMail info@PrecisionAutoRepair.biz and someone will contact you during business hours
Who Makes This Warranty?
This warranty is made and will be serviced by Precision Auto Repair and Extra Mile Assurance. This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser, and the motor vehicle identified on the original sales contract during the eligible period written on the contract. It applies only during warranty periods stated above.
All warranty repairs will be made at Precision Auto Repair located at 12 South Boulevard in West Springfield as long as the customer lives within 150 miles.
If the customer lives outside 150 mile radius then Precision Auto will contract a “Top Tier” repair facility to perform an unbiased inspection of any needed repairs or serviced.
Under NO circumstance will Precision Auto reimburse for repairs or services performed by any unlicensed repair person. In addition should there be a need for another licensed repair facility to perform any services or repairs Precision Auto will require the following:
- Statement from a licensed facility indicating the component failure and reason for failure
- Copy of business certificate from the licensed repair facility
- Pictures or videos of the failed part(s) / Send to info@PrecisionAutoRepair.biz
- Failed parts need to be shipped to Precision Auto (this is required by part manufacturers to validate failed part(s) to be covered under warranty)
Under no circumstance will repairs be reimbursed by Precision Auto without prior notice, documentation, and approval.
Our warranties are very easy to redeem should you need them. We just want to ensure your vehicle is being handled with the utmost care, top quality parts, and best available Technicians all in a timely manner. The best way to ensure this and the continued use of your new purchase is to perform any services or repairs in house.
If at any point you have any questions about your Repair or Sales Warranty please feel free to call us at 413.363.0306 or e mail info@PrecisionAutoRepair.biz