Hiring Automotive Technicians
We’re growing again! Which has left us with an Automotive Technician Job Opening that can earn you up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus and many other awesome benefits.
We attribute our growth to high quality repairs and a consistently high level of customer service. We also never compromise our ethics by performing repairs that are not in the customer’s best interest and we will never put money ahead of people. Then we back our repairs with our 2 year, 24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty AND 12 month Roadside Assistance. It’s all about giving the customer peace of mind. In short, our growth is the result of the ability, aptitude, and ethics of our staff. They’re the absolute best at what they do and we’re looking for 1 more individual to add to the team.
What we offer;
- Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Top pay for the top Technicians! – Start making what you’re worth
- 5 day workweek No weekends EVER! – We understand that spending time with family is important and that a relaxed employee is actually much more productive than one that is overworked and stressed.
- Paid Holidays – If we’re closed for a major Holiday, you get paid.
- Health Insurance – After 90 days we will pay 50% of your health insurance
- Retirement Planning – After 1 year we offer a company matched retirement plan (up to 3%) and financial counseling from one of the area’s leading Investment Groups.
- Vacation – After 1 year you’re eligible for 1 week of paid vacation
- Profit Sharing – After 2 years you’re eligible for up to 5% of company net earnings paid at the end of the calendar year as a bonus
- Clean and organized facility – We can’t expect you to work in a mess
- State of the art equipment – We invest a significant portion of our earnings back into the latest technologies every single year
- Automotive Training – While most learning will take place on the job. At various times throughout the year you will be asked to attend company paid training. These training’s will help keep you up to date on all the latest technological advances in the automotive field.
- Company outings – It’s important that since we work together as a team that we sometimes “play” together as a team. So a few times every year we get together outside of work and enjoy a family friendly event.
Hiring Auto Mechanics
Minimum qualifications accepted;
- ASE Certification(s) preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test – We are a completely drug and alcohol free facility. There is zero tolerance for that stuff here
- 5+ years of on the job experience
- European and Asian on the job experience preferred
- Full set of tools – we provide all heavy equipment, special tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Positive attitude
- At least 5 professional references
We are looking real Superstars to come join our team and help us grow. If this sounds like something you’re interested in then please feel free to upload a copy of an up to date resume here and someone will be in contact with you shortly.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you!